Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nov 22, 2008


The group at the bank.... a little cold and blurry.. Joined by Susy, Celeste and Betsy.


Madison Dropped of Nickle, The Group stopping for a drink


Drinking and Running

In all, John, Suzy, Celeste, Jeena, Jill, Diane, Cory, Carla, Betsy, Michelle and Nicholas ran.

The run today was pick your distance. It was the Kohls-River-Albertsons-Wingate loop, Now know as the KRAWL. John and Carla starte and ran to the bank where we met up with Cary, Diane, Jeena and Jill. We ran the river trail to Albertsons and met Betsy and Celeste. The we picked up Nicholas as Monument and South Camp.

It was Cory and Celeste's first run with the FRunners. It was good to have Suzy with us again, back from haveing a baby. It was nice Cory was there as John had someone to chat about other than hearing about girl stuff, vampires and their mortal lovers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like you to know John that I was there at the bank....so I ran the full 11 miles. I did not meet at Albertson's as you keep saying I did. I do not change my running plans to make them shorter (Mr. "I'm thinking about only running the 1/2 Marathon in LV not the full marathon). Let's get this cleared up!! Betsy

Anonymous said...

John, I'm in the picture (in the black ninja mask) at the bank. You also did not say that I ran the Anna Banana run, which I did (your daughter babysat for me). I do not want to participate if you do not give me the proper running credit. NO SHIRTS FOR YOU!! Betsy